Planning conferences, meetings, and trade shows is easy, right?
Until you are immersed in all of the minutiae that creates a successful event with satisfied attendees and you realize you are struggling to get it ALL done – on time. If you don’t have the staff, time, or experience necessary, holding a successful event can be stressful.
Relax. We’ve got you covered. Team Events and Meetings thrives on sweating the small stuff. We love details and tackling challenges with our goal to help you plan a successful and stress-free event. We create order out of chaos.
How do you determine if you need help?
These are a few signs that you can use our help.
- You have a small staff and don’t need a full or even part-time meeting and event planner. Unfortunately that means that the planning falls on other staff which takes them away from other important projects so they can’t give 100% focus to either role.
- You don’t know if you are making the best financial and contractual decisions for your organization when it comes to meetings and meeting services. The contract looks good, but do you really know what is negotiable and what the implications are?
- Your meetings and events are doing well, but you want them to do better. You’re ready to take the meetings and events to a higher level by improving reach, effectiveness and value. Whether that means attracting new attendees, exhibitors or sponsors, or just giving the events a face lift.
- You are consistently not meeting budget. This could be from lack of expense management and revenue monitoring, or perhaps the budget needs a realistic review.
- You just lost your planner and need help in the interim, or have an inexperienced planner that needs to get up to speed fast.
We can help. Let us listen to your concerns, help you find solutions, and be your meetings team.
Team Events and Meetings – Meetings Team